Expoknits International is equipped with latest infrastructure to develop garments of most modern designs. The infrastructure has a total production capacity of 10,000 finished garments per day. With its plans to further modernize and expand the existing infrastructure, the production capacity will get further enhanced in the near future.
- 100% owned factory buildings of over 50,000 sf. Feet, all at one location.
- 24 hours back up of power supply supported by Diesel power generators totaling 240 KVA.
- 8 Ban Knife and 4 Straight knife cutting machines with a capacity to cut upto 12000 pcs per day.
- State of the art 300 and more sewing machines of make Pegasus Flat lock, Siruba over lock and Brother Single Needle with direct drive technology and and air compressor sucking attachments.
- 20 Hot press vacuum tables to iron press and finish 12000 pcs garments per day.
- And 300 odd dedicated, trained and well looked after workforce supported by adequate number of Merchandisers, supervisors and Quality controllers to take out the production of desired quantity and quality.
Knitting at Expoknits International is done by using some of the modern and state of the art machinery available in the market today. MAYER &CIE, Terrot brand of machines form integral part of the knitting unit.
Some of the finest and most modern soft flow & HTHP dyeing machines from the most recognized brand MAXIMsa are at work in our dyeing unit.
Expoknits International is equipped with all infrastructures necessary for manual and machine prints.
CUT & FITband knife cutting machine and EASTMAN lay cutting machines are put to extensive use in the cutting unit.
The infrastructure at the sewing department includes:
- PEGASUS sewing machines for flat lock.
- SIRUBA sewing machines for over lock.
- BROTHER machines for placket and collar attachment.
Expoknits International employs highly skilled, experienced and hardworking workforce who are well looked after and work in a totally safe premises. With emphasis laid on specialization, themanpower resources hereare utilized to its best in activities starting from procuring of quality yarn to shipping of finished product.